We Are Your Emergency Dentist Office Bakersfield, CA
Let’s face it, there’s never a good time for a dental emergency. However, when one does strike it’s imperative that you receive immediate dental care from a qualified dentist. Our Bakersfield, CA Emergency Dental Services are here to answer your call and will get you in fast to see our experienced emergency dentist. We don’t close at 5:00pm – our 24 hour emergency dentist is here for you. We know dental issues don’t care about the weekend, which is why we’re also open on Saturday and here for you.
How to Get an Emergency Dental Appointment
You may be in pain and unsure if you really need to be seen by an emergency dental care team – regardless of the issue, it’s always best to pick up the phone and call us right away. Our dentist and emergency dental team know exactly how to handle every type of situation and are ready to take care of you right away. We have the best dentist in Bakersfield, CA for oral health emergency dental services/emergency calls.
Once you call us at our Bakersfield, CA Dental Office, we’re going to get you in to see our emergency dental care team extremely quick. It’s important to come with all the necessary documentation so that you can be seen as fast as possible after arriving to our emergency room.
What Should You Bring to Your Emergency Dental Care Appointment?
In order for us to take care of your dental emergency as soon as possible once you arrive at our Fort Wayne Dental Office it’s helpful if you have all of the following documents in hand:
- Insurance Card or Documentation (If you’re a new patient)
- Proof of Identity
- Any X-Rays or Documents from Recent Dental Visits (If you’re a new patient) A list of All Medication and Prescriptions you are Currently Taking
- We’ll Need the Names of Any Medications You’re Currently On
Our dentist and entire staff are dental emergency experts with years of experience. You can rest easy knowing that you are in expert hands and will be taken care of very well and right away here in our clinic.
What Are Dental Emergencies
Our Bakersfield emergency dentist and staff are extremely experienced in treating all Dental Emergencies and Dental Conditions. The American Dental Association (ADA) lists several situations as a dental emergency, including:
- A Broken Tooth is one of the most common dental emergencies we see. A tooth that is broken, or even just fractured, can be very painful. Once par of the tooth is missing it exposes the underlying parts such as the nerves. This can make it very difficult to eat or even talk. Our emergency dentists are trained to treat this as painlessly as possible.
- A Random Toothache is another one of the more common calls that we get. Regardless of whether you know what ‘s causing the oral pain, we always recommend to contact our office as soon as it comes on because in most cases the pain is going to worsen with time.
- Another thing that every emergency dentist is going to treat are any and all accidents. It’s fairly common to get a tooth knocked out during a sports accident, a car accident, or any other type of trauma. ALWAYS call our dental group immediately for this.
- If you have a damaged or infected tooth, a dental Emergency Extraction by a general dentist may very well be the standard protocol in order to remove it. You definitely don’t want to leave room for any type of infection to start setting up inside your mouth.
- We have many patients call us about pain in a tooth that feels like it’s infected and a Root Canal is typically the quickest fix for this. In a lot of cases the damaged tooth just really needs to be extracted and a root canal, may not be very much fun, but will take care of the pain.
- While Losing a Filling may not seem like the biggest issue, it’s still something to call an emergency dentist about so you can get it fixed as soon as possible.
- If you drop and break your Dentures or see that a part of them may need to be repaired, go ahead and contact us immediately. We’ll get you in and get those fixed so you can get back to your normal eating routine.
- Just like with dentures, the exact same goes for Dental Implants. You need your implants to be able to speak and eat without issues and our dentist will want to get you in ASAP to fix it for you.
- Any types of issues with the gums or oral cavities needs to be seen by a dentist. Even if it’s just bleeding and not really having any dental pain, an emergency dentist will want you to make an appointment to have it checked out. Usually there’s something more going on inside of there and you never want to wait around for it to worsen.
- Also if you believe you have a dental abscess, no matter how severe, let us know right away so we can take a look at it for you.
Again, even if you don’t know for sure if you require immediate attention or if your issue is urgent, call Bakersfield Dental to schedule a dental emergency appointment to see our highly trained and professional dentist. We’re available to take care of all of our Bakersfield area patients for all oral health needs… big OR small.
Emergency Dental Bakersfield Handles More Than An Emergency Appointment
At our emergency dentist Bakersfield office, we handle ALL things oral health – even outside of what you’d consider dental emergencies. We service all of our Bakersfield area families for any type of checkup. We handle everything from cleanings to cosmetic work. Our dentists care for patients of all ages. Call and schedule an appointment to visit our dentist for any of your oral health needs.
Sometimes patients aren’t aware that they can call us for cosmetic dentistry. We offer a variety of services like teeth whitening and also orthodontic needs like braces and aligners.
Some of our more popular services are for those missing a tooth or teeth – or those who are going to need teeth extracted. We offer a variety of options when it comes to dental implants, crowns, bridges, or dentures. Each of these solutions are carefully crafted by our dentists and designed to look and feel as much like natural teeth as possible.
We handle your every day cleanings and checkups. If you have any issues, our dentists will design a treatment plan specifically for you. This also includes fillings for cavities. We also can fix or put in any type of crown.
If you’re experiencing pain or possible tooth damage and may need to have it pulled or some similar dental work to repair it, our dentist are always ready to make sure our patients get in and out quickly with those types of procedures.
Even if you don’t see your need listed here, go ahead and reach out to us any way – we’ve never run across something that we didn’t have a solution for. We love servicing our community and meeting the specific needs of each and everyone of our patients.
Affordable Dentist in Bakersfield
At our emergency dental care Bakersfield Clinic, our primary focus is providing our patient same-day relief and treating your dental emergency as pain free and quickly as we can. We know that it’s required that we provide affordable dental care and we also can work with most insurances.
A dental emergency should receive immediate care, even if it’s after 5:00pm. If you’re in pain, don’t suffer until regular office hours on Monday or later during the week – call us right now for your emergency dentist appointment.